Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its all Evan’s Fault...

Ok maybe not at all but he has sure been keeping us busy. We had a planned c-section date but he decided to choose his own birthday and nuke everyone else's schedule along the way. I cant believe that my second son will be a week old tomorrow. For the ladies he was 6lbs 12oz and 19inches long. Both he and his mother are doing great and I am trying to get back in the swing of things on the nutrition and exercise front. Once his mom gets back to 100% she plans to get involved too on both fronts. Hopefully I can talk her into doing a blog also. Now if we can just get Evan on a good schedule and get a good night sleep.

Kristen thanks for sending me a reminder to get back and Melissa sorry to hear that blogspot ate your page. Guess that means I need to back mine up. I have a couple weeks off work so I am planning on getting some more frequent exercise and blogging more also. Help keep me honest FAT, if I don’t blog shoot me a comment if you got a moment.

Here is a little video of Evan at 4 days old. His grandpa got really lucky and caught his first smile on video.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok, you're off the hook :)

What a cute kid - looks much older than 4 days there.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Rip! Congrats!!

Good to hear that everything went well with your new boy and that you've returned the the world o' blogging.

Geoff said...

Grats on the baby. Glad to see you back in the blogging world. I can imagine how hard it must be having a newborn and trying to get healthy, but you've gotta find a way to do it, especially for that baby. Set that example, brother :)

Jason said...

congrats on the baby boy! nice to hear from you, good luck with everything man

Rob Tucker said...

That's great, man. Congratulations to your family. Awesome addition!

Marcol said...

Awe congrats to you and your wife Rip! You two make pretty babies. Heres to a wonderful life for Mr. Evan!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations to you & your family! Wow, what a GREAT moment to have on video. That smile is gorgeous! That's one of the cutest things I've seen in the longest time. I had to watch it twice, and just might watch it again. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! :) Your kids are adorable!

I hope your wife's recovery is a speedy one and you're able to get back into the health routine soon.