Friday, September 19, 2008

34

First off, thanks Susie for checking in on me. I am actually doing fine and hitting my workout and diet in stride. Yesterday was my 34 b-day so we did celebrate with some Thai food so that wasn't on the normal menu but hey you only turn 34 once. I cant believe how old I have gotten. I don't feel like I am 34 so I suppose that is a good thing. Life fly's by sooo fast these days. I have been hovering around 206-207 the last 4 or 5 days. In typical fashion my body drops 2 or 3 pounds then sits for a while. I would like to figure out how to keep the weight loss rolling but as long as it continues to slowly go down I suppose I am ok with that also. Sorry I have been a bad blog and comment buddy the last week. I took a 4 day weekend so not sitting by the computer as much as usual the last few days. I guess the coalition has been a little quite anyway. Still striving to get to sub 200 sooner than later. Missed my goal but that doesnt change anything. Well I will keep it short, hope everyone else is doing really well too. Get some blogs up people.... Your blogs motivate me. Weekend warrior time!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday amigo!

I've got some fun news from my end - I'M GOING TO THE SEAHAWKS GAME THIS WEEKEND!

Marcol said...

Happy Birthday Gage! Hope is a wonderful year for you. Youve made an awesome turnaround with your weight, Im proud of you!

David said...

Hey Dude,

Wishing you a very Happy 34th birthday. Hope you had a good weekend. Props to you for keeping your head in the game and keeping on losing.

CYA later

Jason said...

Happy Birthday again man. I hope it went well...at least your seahawks finally got a win huh? 49ers are going to be making a push for the division this year!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm not reverting back to my old self, I'm just maintaining. I'm kind of surprised how good I am at maintaining, however I'm ready to get to my goal!

Anonymous said...

Hey bro,

How'd your weekend go?