Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jab... Cross... Hook... Uppercut!!!

Today's Weigh In: 206 (new low)
Well the inner training coach inside my head is keeping me on the strait and narrow. My diet has been really good and my workouts have been really productive. I have noticed a couple times before a workout that I am actually looking forward to it. Its been a really long time for me since that has happened, i usually dread it. I wish I could harness the eye of the tiger and bottle it so I could use it when motivation wanes. I'm definitely feeling stronger but I feel like I still have this 2 inch slab of whale blubber coating my entire body. Seems like it will never let go, there are days I feel like I will always be the dough boy I have been my entire life. I suppose thinking like that never got anyone anywhere.

Well another weekend is almost upon us once again. Do you have a plan for success this weekend? Saturday is my rest day from workouts so I am totally looking forward to having a day off. I may skip my cheat meal again this weekend in an attempt to keep the momentum. Besides that it sounds like we have another weekend at home and that sounds good.

Keep fighting the good fight FAT!

4 comments:

Geoff said...

Good thinking planning for the weekend ahead of time. I think I'll do the same. Need to stock up on clean foods. Thanks for the reminder. Good luck!

David said...

Man, you are kicking so much ass ... there are pieces of it splotching all over here !

yeah, that anxiety you feel when you really look forward to a workout is a great feeling !

Have a great weekend Dude !

Jason said...

That's awesome, I played that video game like it was my job growing up!

Anyways...looks like you have a good game plan for the weekend. I do not, but I've been looking forward to this weekend since June, so I'm going to let it slide. I'll drink one for you this weekend that way you can stay on the straight and narrow!

lj said...

Hey Rip how did the last week go?