
Well even though it wasn't planned I feel like I have been in somewhat of a holding pattern or break for the last few weeks. We spent the long holiday weekend up in Seattle with some friends. I made good and bad choices diet wise. I worked out hard last week during the week and then pretty much didn't do anything this weekend. Last night I kicked it back in gear but I felt like crap while working out. It goes to show a crappy diet = crappy workouts. I almost puked twice and had the hot sweats from over exertion several times. What I have come to realize is its time for Ripx round 2 to begin. I have had a little break after fighting a hard fight the last 3 months. I am happy with my first rounds results/score card but by no means does that mean the fight is over. Time to tighten the gloves and come out swinging. I am down in points in the fact that I will miss my mid September sub 200 landmark. I do know deep in the pit of my stomach that I can still pull out a victory here in the second round if I dig deep. Anyway enough analogies, I am ready, my mind is focused, the desire/fire are there so lets get it on!

We saw some friends that we haven't seen in a while and they have a daughter that is the same age as my oldest son. I cant believe how big our kids are getting and how amazing it is to watch them play and interact. I got a real cute pic of them and thought I would post it. Yes Will I know my son needs a new Seahawks jersey..... (for those of you who are not fortunate enough to be Seahawks fans those are the numbers of Shawn Alexander who is no longer with the team).
8 comments:
Awesome, G-man. Let's dominate round 2. I'm going hard for the next ten days myself.
I REFUSE to miss my goal, and I see you're in the same spot. So what if the numbers are off, let's get it done!
And if you think having your boy with the Shawn Alexander jersey is entertaining, hear this:
When I bought my too small Seahawks jersey in December, I went with defensive tackle Rocky Bernard, because I was a d-lineman in high school... guess who goes an punches his girlfriend in a night club this summer and gets suspended for the season opener?
Yep, Rocky Bernard. What a stud.
And now I'm wearing his jersey around.
If Patrick Kearney dominates this season again, I may have to jump ship and get his jersey instead, hahaha.
Will,
I always knew you were a thug and the Rocky Bernard jersey just solidifies that ;).
I am definitely going with a D guy jersey this time around. Maybe Kearney or J Petersen. Or maybe good old #12 FAN would be the safe way to go. Definitely the cheap way to go.
It looks like you and me are in the same boat: ready to rock. Make it consistent and it's all gravy from there.
What can I say, when dem hoes gimme lip, I'ma punch 'em in ders.
So, being in the Portland metro longer than I have, do you have any suggestions on cool places to catch the games on Sundays? Buffalo Wild Wings, maybe?
Chilling on my couch solo gets boring.
Hey Rip,
Thanks for checking in on me!
I'm glad to hear you have a renewed sense of motivation! It's inspiring. I've been hovering around the same weight too long... I need to get in there swinging too!
Rip,
Good to see that you're motivated again. You'll get that sub 200 weigh in soon.
Hey, I posted a semi-challenge for the month of september if you are interested in it. I'm going to try to get down to 185 by then end of septemeber, and i noticed a lot of faters were making a charge now.
I love you and all Rip...but we're going to have some beef now...49ers are the team in the NFC west, not the Seahawks...
Cute kids :)
Sounds like your ready to win round two. Your post has motivated me! Show us what you got Rip!
Post a Comment