Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Plugging Away

Figured it was about time for a update. Things are going fine out here. I hit 5 out of 6 workouts this week and the diet was pretty good. I did have a few drinks on Friday at my parents house. I am still fighting the same frustration that I have been for a long time. I think Will and I are experiencing similar things. If your diet isn’t 100% clean then you don’t lose any weight you actually spike up (even though I am eating clean 90%+ of the time). I feel like the amount of effort I put it should net me some weight loss. Hopefully this week will get me a new low or two. I was 206 this morning so I am within striking range and lighter this Monday morning then I have been in a several weeks. I meant to take measurements this weekend but never got around to it, so need to do that. I feel like I am adding lean body mass but my weight isn’t really coming down at the rate I would like it too. I guess for the most part I could just copy my blog from last week and paste it in here. Are you getting tired of hearing the same ole thing yet? ;)

My youngest son is having his 6 month checkup today. He is really starting to get around via rolling and severely head heavy commando crawl. I keep telling my wife it has begun. He is going after stuff with purpose now, nothing is no longer safe. ;).

I have had a little bit of a sore ankle the last few weeks. Nothing that is stopping me from working out but enough to kind of baby it a little. Most workouts end up being fine after it warms up and loosens up a little. I bought some new Asics Gel Kayano’s this weekend. I hate spending the dough but I know how important a good shoe is. I should have never bought a pair of those cause now nothing less is acceptable.

Don’t even start me on the seahawks…… (head down shaking…..)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uungh. The Hawks. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!

But, I shall not speak of them or read the blogs or forums until Tuesday.. or maybe Wednesday.

I had to leave Buffalo Wild Wings at the start of the 4th because I was getting too mad.

Ungh.

But 206? Dude, you're under 10 pounds to Onederland!

Jason said...

Hey man, sorry I've been so quite...I just got back from Sweden last night, so I'll blog in the next couple of days. Weight is good, not great (190) but I really didn't do anything while overseas!

Marcol said...

Glad to see your still at it Rip. Youre getting there!