Well I finally worked up the guts to get on the scale this morning. 197.6. A little high but not as bad as I expected. I ate pretty descent yesterday and did Core Syn from the P90x workouts. I packed my lunch and I have my workout gear ready for right after work. Tonight's workout is PlyoX which is always a killer. Then I drive home and eat something healthy for dinner and spend a little time with my kids. Well what do you know, its feels like the old schedule is coming back. Time to start making some progress.
On a side note as you all know I am a big fan of P90x. Beachbody who put out the X just released a new series of workouts called "Insanity". It looks pretty intense and I am thinking of picking it up to give it a try. I guess I could always mix and match the workouts with the X and make a custom ass kicking.
Anyway hope you are all doing well and winning the battle of the bulge.
4 comments:
That Insanity looks insane. I dont have the guts to try it, but let me know what you think!!
Good to see you back man !
Your motivation is fuelling man !
Thanks
Doesn't it feel great to be in your own schedule?! I love being stuck in a rut! It always yields the best results.
It feels good to have the old schedule coming back, doesn't it. I don't think I am ready for PX90 yet, much less 'insanity'. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment