WI: 196
Yesterday went pretty much as I planned. Descent food and a good round of exercise leads to dropping the quick gained BS lbs. Today, more of the same. Lunch is packed and a workout is scheduled. Maybe I will see a 195 tomorrow, that would be nice. I am trying to really focus in on my mid September goal. I hope I am not too late and realistically I don't think I am.
5 comments:
Man, when you turn it ON like that, there's no way i can keep up with you ! ahaha
Update coming tomorrow hopefully !
You ROCK!
:)
It is amazing what a little exercise and great food choices will do for you! Great work!
That's awesome!! Keep your eye on the goal and there's no stopping you. :)
My brother, things are slowing down around here, it's not a good sign !
Keep us posted !
Post a Comment