Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a Quick Blurp

WI: 199.8

Well last week was both good and bad. I had some good eating decisions and some bad ones. Only hit 3 workouts and am hoping to make this week much better. We went camping again last weekend and I did have some alcohol and bad eats. I did make a few good decisions along the way also though. This week I am aiming for a full 6 workouts and allot of clean eating. So far so good. Hope everyone else is doing well also.

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

You've been MIA lately... hope your doing alright. Stay strong. We all go through a bad spot now and then. The important thing is to get your ass back in gear and get moving.

:)

David said...

Well,

It's good to know that you are doing well. Without any recent news from you i was assuming the worst.

Alcohol and bad eats are unavoidable. I was celebrating a very good friend's 30th b'day this Saturday. I managed to limit the damages to only 3 light beers and only one plate of food(sandwich,salad,cheese,fruits). Oh, and i left some room for a piece of cake.

I think the key is moderation.

Keep it up Dude.

David said...

Thanks for the comment.

It's just a phase, i needed a break. I just want to make sure you remember this one thing : It's OK not to lose weight for a certain time, but, whatever you do, make sure that you don't gain weight !

We're in the "fight for every pound" territory ... so, gaining a few pounds make it that much harder and that much "soul crushing" !

Stay Strong !