Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Missed Goals & A New Year
Well I missed my goal for being in the 180s for my 35th b-day and the cruise I am about to go on. Looking back I don't really know why. I had plenty of time to turn things around several times and make things happen. I am sitting here today right at 201 pounds feeling like I settled but knowing I still want to realize my goals one day and get into the 180s or lower. For me it is mostly to see my bodies potential or to maintain a healthy lifestyle that promotes a usable physic and long life. Some where around the house hunting and moving I lost some focus. It was not like I totally lost sight of my goals as I was still working out pretty regularly. Just not as much nor was the diet as tight as I would have liked it to be. Like I have always said I am not going to try to live in or examine the past because its all about today or the future in my book. I am going to enjoy my cruise but try to watch my portions and get in a few workouts while still trying to get some R&R from every day life. My goal is to come back refreshed with a new plan that puts more structure back into my workouts and eating. Last year wasn't a loosing season for me I made big changes for the positive. This year, my 35th year, I want to go all the way. I want to get to where I have always wanted to go and see what it will bring me. This is going to be the year of Ripx.... Be looking for a more outlined approach of what I am going to be doing in early October. I will leave you with a picture of a still goofy, trying to stay young, 35 year old man (at dinner for my b-day at the local fish house). For those of you still reading take care and keep blogging. Its your entries that help keep me going day to day in my weight loss quest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Get your game plan going and make it happen. You could see it all come true this year if you stick to it and move your ass!!
I've got faith in you... look forward to reading about it. ;)
Happy B-day, dude. Enjoy your cruise and then get back in action!
I'm in the limbo mood too !
Not in the mood for anything but hunting. Enjoy that cruise and keep us posted once you get back !
Dude Rip you look so good. It's nice to come back after almost 2 years and see that you've stuck with it. Well done on persevering. The whole blogging thing didn't really pan out for me as you well know, but I'm back now at least for a while I hope. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment