WI: 201
The weight is coming down slowly but I am still pretty sad to see that stupid 2 in front of it. So far this week I have been hitting all my workouts and diet has been descent (not 100% but better). I need to dig deep and find the weekend warrior of fitness. This weekend has no agenda and we are scheduled to be at home so I need to take the next 3-4 days and make them healthy. I need to watch my weight continue to go down on a weekend, which hasn't happened in a long time. The inlaws are due to arrive on Monday and I should be down about 25-30 lbs since last time I saw them. Our cruise is in 22 days so I have plenty of things to focus on. Hopefully I can report a weight with a 1 in front of it before end of day Monday. Hope everyone else is doing well, its been awfully quite in the blog-sphere the last few months (less a few of the troopers).
2 comments:
Rip, just keep at it. It is frustrating when you are so close to a victory, but cannot seem to get to it. You will reach it soon enough, and when you do, it will be a great day! I hope it is Monday. Good luck to you.
Hey Rip - just checking in. I'm certain your in-laws will be impressed with your weight loss. Regardless - you have much to be proud of, but still far to go. I am no different.
Enjoy the cruise and even enjoy the food. Make the best choices possible and try to eat clean 80% of the time.
Post a Comment