Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Still Chugging Along

WI: 204.4

Still higher than I would like to see but it is what it is. I knew I
had gained some poundage on the cruise and my P90x workouts have left me really sore (assuming my muscles are holding onto extra water). Last week I hit 5 out of 6 workouts and my diet was mediocre. As predicted my diet will be the hardest to re-regulate, it always is. We had some really good BBQ off my smoker this last weekend and I ate leftovers (pork ribs). Pretty bad for you but taste oooohhhh so good. I need to get back to planning my meals then the stars should realign and my weight should start coming back down faster. I would like to be sub 200 again by the end of October. I am signing up for the Turkey Trot 5k again this year in Bend, OR and want to post a sub 30 minute time.... I guess I should say "I Will post a sub 30 min time". Tonight is either a run or PlyoX depending on the weather. Keep the blogs rolling people, I
love reading them.

1 comment:

David said...

204,4 ... things are not that bad, but it's definitely the time to take back control.

Registering in advance for a run is great way to motivate oneself.

I'm rooting for you RipX !