Thought I would write a quick blurp since a few of you wonder where the heck I am. I started a new round of P90x on March 1. So far I have hit every workout and ate pretty well during the week. I did fall off the food wagon a little over the weekend when we went to really good Moroccan dinner and the following night I had pizza. I even pulled off a double on saturday where I ran a 5k and did KempoX which between the two burnt 1250 cals (same night we went out to dinner so I probably nullified it). I also had some drinks over the weekend which I am sure slow my progress too. So diet/mental issues are kind of keeping me in the same place. I keep trying to find the switch to turn back on the super mental motivation/dedication but am having a really hard time finding it. I hope the workouts are at least helping keep me in maintain mode.
I did get my blood work done and everything looked really good so that's a good sign.
So in short I am still here and still trying. As I have said before I have no other options but to continue on my journey of health and wellness.
Thanks to those of you who stopped by and left me a comment.
6 comments:
Good to know :) I am still working on getting back on the bus, but I think I am heading in the right direction.
Man, we have no other option but to be active and dedicated to the lifestyle for the rest of our lives. It's either that or balooning up to disproportions.
Ask yourself what triggered your motivation in the past. How about trying to skip on the fat foods for one weekend and weigh yourself on monday. Getting some results may be enough to get the ball rolling.
Post your weight here ... and post often, that may motivate you also !
I find my motivation to lose weight is knowing that i need to be lighter to prevent running injuries, oh, and i'm also f*uckin tired of having moobs ! ahaha
I posted a new weigh in this morning !
fake it until you make it, you will get your mind in the right place again and the body will follow
time to update man
http://slimmingkevin.blogspot.com/2010/05/spread-word-fat.html
Good luck finding your simple mental motivation! Believe me, I know how hard it is to maintain commitment to change.
Post a Comment