Monday, August 8, 2011

Its a Start

Well last week was definitely not perfect but I think it was a step in the right direction. I got 3 workouts in and several days of descent eating. Had some bad meals too and drank to much booze over the weekend. I am hoping I got threw the first workouts soreness where you feel like your body has been through a war. This week my goal is to hit at least 4 workouts and have at least that many days of good eating. I guess that wont get the wonderful fast results but at this point I am trying to build some momentum. I will try to report in again in the next few days to say how things are going.

4 comments:

Geoff said...

Good work on getting the ball rolling. Now keep it up!

:)

David said...

Sorry for the delay man, i don't check my reader often enough.

So, where are we standing now weightwise ? I find it really interesting to have you working out seriously again. Might spice things up a bit on my side.

I'm standing at 206 lbs flat for the past 4 weeks. Gonna have to kick it up a notch to come closer to Onederland.

Dave said...

Glad to see you blogging again, I am planning on starting up as well. I need some sort of motivation as I am back to the worst shape I have been in again...

Dave said...

Where is the reciprication???? You keep saying that you need us to post for motivation. Well, it works both ways, it would be nice to see a new post from you one of these days :P