Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Slow Go

WI: 242

Well I didn't get any ground breaking weight loss done this last week.  I did get 3 workouts in and several days of good eating done.

Couple Friends doing back flips
Last weekend I had a father son camp trip with my oldest son down at Lake Billy Chinnook.  We had a really nice time and spent a ton of time on the water.  As always this time reminded me why I want to be in better shape because I was by far the fattest dad there out of 5 families.  This always makes me reflect on my ultimate goal of being able to take my shirt off in public and feel alright about it.

This coming weekend we are celebrating my wife and I's 13 year marriage anniversary.  My folks are taking the boys for the night and we are going to stay the evening over in Portland.  I am sure there will be a drink or two and some yummy food but I am going to try to minimalize the damage.

I updated my goals on the right side bar.  It is somewhat aggressive at 1.5 lbs a week but I believe doable.  My short term goal of sub 240 is starting to loom so I need to have a good last couple weeks of August.  This week ( wed to wed ) I am going to hit 4 workouts at least and 6 good days of eating.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting caught up on your blog! Great post, and I can totally relate to being the fattest person on scene. I'm constantly comparing myself to others like that. Hang in there, keep plugging away and you'll hit your goals in no time!