I was glad to finally see the scale budge some this morning twice when I got up. I had kind of a weird thing happen last night. Something jared
me out of sleep. I had this feeling of being late and rushed, so I jumped out of bed. Headed for the bathroom for my weigh in ritual. Saw 224.5 on the scale and was pleased to finally see a new low and decline in my what seems like never budging weight. Got all showered, dressed, grabbed my lunch, and headed out the door. I noticed that I still felt extra tired and groggier and just thought it must have been my hard workout last night. When I walked out the door it seemed darker/scarier outside than normal but didn't think much of it. Got in my car and started it up. Hooked up my I-pod for my commute and started to back out of the driveway when I happened to catch 12:57 on the car clock. Thought to myself "did the clock get reset somehow"? Pulled out my cel phone and it said 12:58am. Needless to say I was very tired cause I had only been in bed for about 2 hours. Had to go back inside get undressed and climb back in bed. Slept for another 4 hours then got up and started over. This time I was rewarded with 224 on the scale so that was nice.
Yesterday my diet was very clean and I ran for 30 mins at 5.5mph (pretty fast for me). After that I decided to give Robs 210 push up workout a try. Lets just say Rob is a stud and freak of nature for being able to complete it at his current weight :). After I did 20, 19, 18 I was burnt and switched to girl style push ups. Only made it to 15 before my arms, chest, and shoulders where burning noodles. I guess I should have tried to do the 210 workout before the cardio as I didn't have the energy or drive to go any further. I can sure feel it in my muscles though.
I can already tell that September is going to be a better month for me.
8 comments:
Funny :) I have done that before, but usually it is if I take a nap after work. One time I woke up at 7pm and freaked cause I thought it was 7am and was late for work...
hahaha, man you musta been trippin' to get in your car at 1am!!! crazy...
Glad to hear your weight is on the move. Keep pushing yourself and you will accomplish great things in September!
I love getting under those quarter marks...next quarter: 200.
For me it's 125.
LOL, that's awesome. I've popped out of bed thinking I was late before, but I've never gotten up and ready. Too funny.
As for the push ups, yeah.. don't do those "AFTER" anything. That'll be a workout in itself. For what it's worth, the first you tried it, you got to exactly the same as I did. Now, just keep improving and you'll be there.
RipX, good job on the run, but, i think you should be able to complete the pushup challenge with a little more training.
Only you can make September a success. Show us what you are made of !
You were ready to go nice and early-lol. At least you were going to push yourself in spite of feeling tired to get through your day. Glad you actually had 4 hours more though.
Nice work on your run, I'm trying to get to your speed so youre inspiring me.
Make this month one to remember!
nice to hear about the new low!
It's funny that you got all the way to your car. You were seriously on autopilot!
I put a clock in my bathroom to avoid just such an occurrance :)
Wow, that is too funny - that sounds like something I would have done when I was working overnight. Glad you got to sleep for another 4 hours.
Post a Comment