Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone in FAT had a Happy Halloween. I did well on avoiding the candy jars etc at work. I did have a small peppermint patty and a couple whoppers while passing out candy last night. My 2 1/2 year old son amazed me with his drive to continue walking and trick or treating. He had a blast and we really enjoyed watching him. As you can see to the right he was Charlie Brown this year.

I have been kind of bummed on the weight loss front the last few days after my horrible weekend. usually the fast gained pounds come off as fast as they went on. Last weekends pounds seem to be sticking like its the first time I have battled them. So I know what must be done. This weekend has to be perfect and I must keep my eye on the prize. Sorry for the lack of comments and blogs coming out of my corner lately. I think my big screw up last weekend set me back and made me feel guilty. Of course I naturally shy away from what makes me feel bad or embarrassed. I am gaining steam and should be back to normal here shortly.

6 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I've been there way too many times to count. I hear you on the 'backing away' thing as well.

You're not on an island on this one, my man. If I had a nickel for every pound that I had to 're-lose', I'd be a rich, rich man. Just do what you know you've got to do.

Btw, that's a cute pic of Charlie Brown. I love the little hair 'swoop' on the forehead.. nice touch.

Marcol said...

Youre little one is cute. I like the Charlie Brown idea, he fit it well.

Jim McCoy said...

If you have to refight the battle, then do it. The key is to not give back your gains so that you don't have to battle over the same territory a third time.

Rebecca said...

That weekend weight is tricky. Sometimes it comes right off, sometimes it sticks around for a while. But if you keep doing the right thing, it will come off. Drink extra water after a rough weekend - it helps flush you out. You'll be back!

Melissa said...

When your feeling down, BLOG MORE! Although Im guilty of not donig as often as I should when Im done...but when I do, trust me it helps :)

Your son is adorable!

Jay said...

you always feel better if you blog and let it out.

Cute pic. I think I was his age when I dressed up as Charlie Brown for Halloween :)