Thursday, November 8, 2007

Keep on Trucking

weigh in: 220.5, coming back down :)

Yesterdays Diet
6:30am: 2 eggs, 1 egg white (scrambled with jalopenos, mushrooms, and a little cheese)
10am: banana
12: Grilled chicken breast, asparagus, grilled pineapple.
2: handful of nuts (almonds, pumpkin seeds)
6:30: Grilled top sirloin, small serving of mashed yams and sweet potatoes, zucchini, garlic, and onions cooked in a little EVOO, 1 corona light with lime.... Parents were over for dinner so I usually don't have the beer.
8: 12oz of skim milk.

Yesterdays Exercise
Day off

I felt like I ate a little more than usual yesterday but actually woke up feeling really hungry, trim, and a little sore from tues interval workout. I was also down some weight which was good, not a new low but down from the last week. Kind of felt like maybe my furnace (metabolism) was burning a little better. who knows...

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You're going strong now, just keep doing what you're doing. That looks like a good menu for the day.

I had to laugh at the EVOO reference - my wife absolutely LOVES Rachael Ray (and I love that she writes down the recipes and cooks them for me :)

Brian said...

yea!
glad to see that you're doing it. MAybe you should try to set a streak or something like Rob does with clean days etc?
Just an idea.

Also, thanks for asking about us on my blog. Liz and I (not wife, yet) are doing great and we move into our new place next weekend. We settle on the house on the 15th. Bella is doing good as well. She's staying with a friend until she can come home with us, but we pick her up when we can and have given her a bath and taken her for walks. I don't think any of the three of us can wait to get into the new place and start our new lives together!

-brian

Jim McCoy said...

Consistency, Rip. That's what you've been lacking. Keep plugging away, and you'll see the south side of 220 real soon.

Melissa said...

Sounds like your getting back into your Groove Rip. Keep up the great work. Lately Ive been waking up hungry all the time, trying to play around with that and figure out why.