Thursday, September 25, 2008

As Ice Cube Says....... ;)

Today was a good day..... 205 (new low) and its my Friday.... "Friday" now that's a classic Ice Cube movie.

I am starting to see a trend here... I get on and complain about not loosing any weight then shortly after my body says "ok fool here's a pound or two, now bit*h shut the F*uck up"... 5 lousy pounds to onederland.... not that anything will change when I get there, it will just be nice to see a 1 on the front of my number instead of a 2. I will still be flabby and needing to loose more weight in a bad way. As has been discussed before I don't really care much about the number its more about body comp and performance. Must keep shedding the fat and gaining the muscle. If I want more results I must keep the weekend in check. I suggest you all do the same.

8 comments:

Jason said...

haha, yeah...I fucked that one up huh?

Awesome work on the new low man, and picking out a sweet picture!

You should for sure take a picture of that scale the day you enter one-derland! It's just around the corner man!

Anonymous said...

Ice Cube? Gah, how is that guy still making movies anymore?

Maybe he and Segal will team up with a straight to video family friendly thriller?

Ripx180 said...

So true Will... maybe van damn and Vin diesel could get in on the action too ;)

David said...

Another new low !
Onederland sounds nice.

The weekends are my friends now, but they leave me so tired from all the hunting that i crash for a few days after them. I am wishing to reach OneDerLand hand in hand with you. But, i am a bit lost with my busy schedule and countless activities, i don't see how i will make it during the fall season.

Brandon said...

Awsome man. Nice to see that you're making good progress.

Roder said...

Nice one Rip. I'm hoping you get to sub-200 soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey - don't be hating on my boy Vin Diesel, now.

David said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog Dude. It was good to hear from you.

I hear you loud and clear on the Holiday 20. Not gonna happen this year !