Well the last few weeks have produced allot of the same for me. As of last Friday I weighed 205 (haven’t weighed myself since then). My diet has definitely been less than stellar the last few weeks (especially on weekends). I have been drinking a little more with friends and family which usually leads to worse food choices. Luckily the workouts that I continue to do have allowed me to maintain my weight and not gain anything back. That still leaves me with the frustration of working out hard and gaining no ground in my constant battle of the bulge. Deep down I know I am kidding myself if I think I am going to lose weight with a questionable diet. My body is good at being plump and it takes the strictest of diet regimens to even make a little dent. For me no strict diet means no weight loss. I can work out until the cows come home and see hardly any results if the diet isn’t in place. My current plan in the back of my head is to start a new round of diet and exercise following the thanksgiving weekend. I am not giving myself a all access pass to go crazy this coming week but I am trying to be realistic. We are going out of town for 4 nights with extended family so being on a really super strict diet isn’t going to be in the cards. I will be trying to exercise at least 3 of those days.
Sorry for the long time frames between posts but I don’t feel as if many people are really being very active in the fat coalition or I suppose this group of weight loss blogs I read. It’s hard to muster up the want to write if you feel like no one is reading. I watch my Google analytics and I am lucky to get a hit a day on this blog. It really kind of saddens me as this group used to be very active. It’s not like we have all met our goals… I suppose like the eb and tide of the ocean blogging will pick up and slow down from time to time. I hope things will start to pick back up around these parts.
3 comments:
Well, I will try to read more often and get more active in the blog community. I myself and in the process of talking myself into "getting back into it" this coming Monday after Thanksgiving. Good luck :)
I read everything you write. Keep in mind that a lot of people have probably subscribed to your blog and I don't think this shows up on google analytics?
Sorry I haven't been active here. I'm just so f'ing busy. Seriously. Plus, I'm hanging steady but not doing anything too inspiring. Such is the life in maintenance-land.
Thanks for checking in on me Rip! I miss all the activity in FAT coalition land. :( even though I haven't been posting I've been reading your posts.
Maybe FAT can make a comeback!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment