Sunday, January 25, 2009

Somewhat Normal

Hey bloggers, I know its been a while since I last wrote.  As you know from my previous post I had a couple really busy weekends in a row.  PDXLan was allot of fun and I minimized the bad food and drink as well as possible.  Had a ton of fun and have registered for PDXlan 14.  This weekend we are in Sunriver with a bunch of friends.  Having a great time but I have ate way to much, drank too much, and exercised too little.   With that said I will get back to the reason for this post.  A friend of mine took a bunch of pictures of all of us out playing on the slopes.  I realized when I looked at them that I looked pretty normal and I wasn't disgusted to see myself in those photos.  To me that is another little concession for doing the right thing diet and exercise wise.   Here is one of the shots of me and my youngest son Evan.  On Thursday morning before we left I weighed in at 203.  I was happy to see the scale heading back down but I know I have some bad eating and drinking decisions from this weekend to make up.  Hope you are all having a great weekend too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, he's getting big. And you're not. That's good! Way to keep yourself in check. Mostly. ;)

David said...

"Somewhat normal" ... Dude, you look GREAT !

Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Keep it up !

lj said...

great pic! I have to agree with the comment above. you don't look like someone with a weight issue.

lj said...

oh and thanks for checking in on me a while back!

Brian said...

Hey Rip,
you've got to feel great about yourself. You're doing awesome and you look great, and like someone else mentioned, you don't look like someone who would be worrying about their weight. You've done a 180 from what I remember reading in your blog a year or so ago. You're making progress and doing great. Keep it up!

David said...

Thanks for the comment Rip ... it was really good to hear from you !