Monday, August 10, 2009

Dissapointed & Depressed


Well I don't have much to say good so I will keep this short...

wi: 202

I spent a good weekend camping with just me and my older son Ryan with some friends from Seattle. It was our first father son camping trip and it was great (lots of good memories). The bad is it included allot of bad food and drink. Even though I think the 202 number is inflated by sodium and bad choices I was sad/glad to see it. I needed a slap in the face and I am hoping this will be the needed wake up call that I so badly want. I cant say I have been really 100% bad. I am still working out probably 4 days a week. The part that is dragging me down in my diet. Its pretty much been trashed since Vegas and has never fully recovered. I have gotten used to eating junk again and now I have to retrain my brain to eat healthy and be ok with feeling hungry again. Every time I get close to my goal of the 180s I go and sabotage myself. Now I am up 5-6 pounds and I need to turn things around before it turns into 20-30 lbs.

Anyway enough said its time to do something.

3 comments:

David said...

Well ... time to face the music.

Do you need some tough love now or would rather have some encouragements ?

I think the worse you can tolerate is not losing weight. But gaining weight, that's really shooting yourself in the foot dude ! And if you gain while working out 4x / week, then you must really be eating too much bad foods.

Come on now, get focused and kick some serious ass once more !

billy said...

I feel your pain brother.

South Beach Steve said...

There is nothing more to say than what you have already said. It's time to look your adversity in the eye and say no more. Tomorrow is a new day and a great time to put all this behind you.