Monday, October 26, 2009
Ahhhh Snap!!!!!
Well I haven't weighed in since last week. About a week and a half ago I went for a 4 mile run. I pushed it harder than normal trying to increase my speed. Felt really good on the run and thought everything was great. Later that night I noticed my knee felt a little stiff. Anyway my knee has become really painful the last week and a half or so. I have tried to do anti inflammatories and it helps with the pain some but it always comes back. It doesn't hurt much when standing on it or walking. If I try to do stairs, push in my clutch, do squats or lunges, or sit with a bend in my leg it hurts really bad (not muscle sore more like tendon sore "ache"). Thus far in my life I have been really lucky and haven't had many injuries less a ankle sprain here and there. On top of missing several cardio days last week my diet has pretty much been sucking. I have been drinking more booze on the weekends and eating lots of carbs and fat (pretty much stuff I know I shouldn't be eating). So I am pretty ticked at myself right now cause I am throwing away allot of hard work. The super sucky thing is I cant seem to get things turned around mentally or physically. I have come a long way and I don't want to have to fight that same fight again.... Send me good thoughts vibes to help get me back on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make sure you remain accountable by posting here Dude. I'm still here and even though my schedule is crazy, i take the time to check your blog for updates often.
Heal up fast, but don't worsen it by training on it. I am still dragging my hip injury from last April ... it is just so long to heal.
CYA Dude
Hang in there Rip. October was a living hell for me - not even sure if I want to write about it. I probably will when I'm ready. Just remember that time heals all wounds. It's OK to get down, just don't stay there.
Gene
Post a Comment