Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Because I Said So....

Well I said I was going to post 3 times this week so here is blog number two.. I didn't weight myself this morning but I did get a run in last night. Only 2 miles cause we had some unexpected guests show up. I wont lie the run was brutal and I have definitely lost allot of my stamina and ability to jog. Diet yesterday was sub par but I did think about what I was putting in my pie hole, so that's a good thing I suppose. Tonight we have a dinner for my nieces b-day which means bad food most likely. I still want to try and get in a workout after we get back from dinner though. I am still punching and kicking and trying to get back to good.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Keep at it Rip! I recently started running again myself....I could push out 2 miles, and that literally kicked my ass. I guess we all start somewhere right. Good to see you blogging again!

Brian said...

how did it go? What are you doing in the bad food situations? Just limiting your intake?

Have you started to see some more endurance kicking in during your runs?