
Well I am hoping this is a start to a better me. Had a good day yesterday both diet and exercise wise. I got on the scale yesterday morning and it made me so sad and mad at myself. I have really let myself slide once again. So pretty much starting at square one just a few years older. Vicious cycle folks if you ask me. Anyway my wife and I are doing some ole school P90 videos to get broke back in. At this point I physically cannot do p90x and not feel like I am going to die. I am hoping to do P90 for 1 or 2 months and then move back up to the harder P90X. Not happy with how I feel or what I see in the mirror. I hope this time around its the real deal and not just another false start that results in a DQ and extra pounds. Wish me luck...
2 comments:
Good luck Rip
Wow, I am exactly where you are, although I am writing this a month after you. I too am planning on starting P90x and a running program. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment