This coming weekend we are going camping at the beach with my sister and her family. Kind of a last camping trip for the summer (I think). We have been going so much lately that fall/winter is starting to sound kind of nice. Maybe be home a little more on weekends and be able to get some projects done around our house. Going to do some meal planning today and go shopping tonight to make sure my diet stays good for the weekend. The first weigh in for September is quickly approaching and I definetly want to be down some. My sister and brother inlaw are both very healthy and active so I am sure I will get lots of exercise this weekend. I wont have internet access so there will be a lull in the ripx180 blog this weekend. We are coming back Monday afternoon and I will give you all a report on the weekend.

8 comments:
Have fun! I expect a full report on Monday :)
You got it Kristen :)... I do like your new profile pic... I was thinking "who's this little hottie vixen commenting on my page :) LOL."
Disclaimer: If Kristen's Husband reads these I am not trying to pic up on your wife, I promise (I am happily married)... with that being said you should be a happy man cause you wife is taking good care of herself. When someone puts in as much time and hard work as she has, she deserves the compliments.
Have fun camping! I'm so jealous.
Good call on the meal planning...that's half the battle right there. Have fun, be safe and come back lighter. :)
If Kristen's Husband reads this blog, look out- I'm coming for your wife ;)
Have fun camping- you know the drill! You're even making me look forward to fall, and I HATE fall. It'll be a new challenge as far as getting through the fall/winter season and avoiding all the dietary pitfalls. Not that I didn't do that last year, but we all just need to remain vigilant.
If Ripx's wife reads this blog, give him pity. He didn't really MEAN that, he obviously loves you and thinks you're the best and wouldn't ever look at any other woman.. EVER!
Nice Rob, forgot about the wife disclaimer (and she does read these). I'm in trouble now... nah she knows I think she's a beauty and the one for me. She also knows if I stop looking I am dead (you got to appreciate a well put together woman or man). Window shopping is fine, just no buying or touching.... ;). Its funny we have been sitting on the couch watching TV before and I have looked over and said he's pretty hot huh. She just looks back with a Cheshire cat grin confirming my assesment. So shes looking too.... Don't you just love my justification. I hope I can become eye candy for some lady before I am too old :) It just feels good to know your attractive. Not that I am vain or anything.... ok this comment reply thingy has gotten long.
Enjoy yourself this coming weekend and good for you for thinking ahead and pre-planning. The saying is true if we dont plan then we plan to fail. Youre one step ahead and thats great. Enjoy the camping trip and I'll be looking for your blog when you return!
Hey, need your sunday (monday's ok) weigh in for the contest. Shoot me a blog comment :)
Post a Comment