Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays FAT

I hope everyone in the FAT coalition had a wonderful holiday this year. We had a great Christmas in the Ripx household. My wife got me some very health specific gifts to get me back on track. I got a set of the Nautilus SelectTech 552 dumbbells with stand. Pretty much adjustable dumbbells from 5 - 52.5 lbs each. She also got me the "Psyho-cybernetics" book that was recommended to me by Billy early this month. I am looking forward to working on both my muscles and my mind/self image. I received some xmas cash from a couple relatives that I am going to invest into a few other fitness related items too. I feel like I am really ready to put my nose back to the grindstone. I have been pretty sloppy the last month and I know it. Today I am looking forward to tomorrow and what I can accomplish in the next month, 6 months, or a year. Time to throw some more coal on the embers. I am going to be 215 by the end of January. Don't wait until Jan 1, start today!

12 comments:

swankywanker said...

215 by the end of January? Sounds like a good goal. We're all rooting for you.

Marcol said...

Ripper - you and your family look great in that pic. Your son is so adorable. I say that all the time but I cant help myself :)

215, bring it!

layla said...

i second the sentiment! forget what has happened and start anew, like never before. you WILL get that 215. you are incapable of failure!

Kristen said...

Yeah...get a jumpstart on that. It's always nice to have new things to keep you motivated and trying new things. Plus, you have us :)

Beautiful family.

billy said...

Good attitude. Now quit talking about it and go out and get it!!!!

PS those dumbbell things look cool...

Rebecca said...

Awe. cute pic - your son is a cutie pie! I hope that 2008 brings you the motivation you need to finish accomplishing your goals.

Brian said...

so glad to see you with some fire in your words. I have no doubt you can do whatever you say you will.

Lookin good in that pic as well.

Rob Tucker said...

"Why wait until January 1? Start now".

Exactly.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had those dumbbells.

Melissa said...

Your family is beautiful!

Sounds like your getting your fire back, that is awesome. Looks like you got some great tools to help you to. Im thinking of going to buy some of those adjustable dumbbells myself. :)

Jay said...

you back from partying yet? Ready to take on a new challenge?

Nice pic, btw.

Brian said...

Rip,
How is it goign towards your goal of 215 by the end of Jan?