Jason thanks for the reminder once again. The Ripx180 vessel is true and strait. Still killing it when ever I get a chance. I had my usual bad meal on Saturday night were I partook in some applebees appetizers and a couple coors lights. I always enjoy it and it seems to reinvigorate me for the days to come. As I do every weekend I step on the scale the day after and wonder why I decide to have a cheat meal. I usual flux up a couple pounds mostly due to water weight as I know I am not eating enough to gain a couple pounds. As always those pounds are gone in a few days. But it makes a guy think about severally lightening or skipping the cheat all together (even though its planned).
Monday, June 16, 2008
If Your Not Sweating Your Not Done!!!
Howdy FAT,
Jason thanks for the reminder once again. The Ripx180 vessel is true and strait. Still killing it when ever I get a chance. I had my usual bad meal on Saturday night were I partook in some applebees appetizers and a couple coors lights. I always enjoy it and it seems to reinvigorate me for the days to come. As I do every weekend I step on the scale the day after and wonder why I decide to have a cheat meal. I usual flux up a couple pounds mostly due to water weight as I know I am not eating enough to gain a couple pounds. As always those pounds are gone in a few days. But it makes a guy think about severally lightening or skipping the cheat all together (even though its planned).
My oldest son picked up a nasty flu yesterday and was puking in his bed last night aroud 3am. I decided to stay home today with him, my other son, and wife. I figured since I was home might as well do a double workout today. Just got done with number one and that's what brought my blog title about. The proof is in the pudding or the picture I suppose. I saw my old new low this weekend 219.5. That puts me 2 pounds down in the ocean 11 contest. Keep killing the workouts FAT ocean 11 contestants or eat my dust!!!! This big fat snowball is rolling and gaining momentum.
Jason thanks for the reminder once again. The Ripx180 vessel is true and strait. Still killing it when ever I get a chance. I had my usual bad meal on Saturday night were I partook in some applebees appetizers and a couple coors lights. I always enjoy it and it seems to reinvigorate me for the days to come. As I do every weekend I step on the scale the day after and wonder why I decide to have a cheat meal. I usual flux up a couple pounds mostly due to water weight as I know I am not eating enough to gain a couple pounds. As always those pounds are gone in a few days. But it makes a guy think about severally lightening or skipping the cheat all together (even though its planned).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I also do the weekend cheat thing, but I refuse to weigh myself until I know the weight has rebalanced itself - 2 or 3 days. This works as long as you don't take advantage of the no weigh-in to continue eating.
I swear that I've lost more weight by relaxing a little on the weekends.
I don't plan to cheat on the weekends...it just happens!! :)
I'm on the fence about cheat meals. Part of me doesn't like them because physiologically speaking, I really think that losing weight is a numbers game. If you plan a cheat meal and plan those calories into your weekly totals, then I can see how it would be OK.
So lets say that your goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and to do that you must eat 2000 calories a day (1,000 calorie deficit). So Monday - Friday and also Sunday you eat 2000 calories a day, but on Saturday you end up eating the way you normally do, but then for dinner you have 3 pieces of pizza and 4 beers. That could put you over your daily total by an additional 1500+ calories. Which in turn would have you only losing about 1 to 1 and half pounds instead of your goal. That is why I think a cheat meal must be planned and accounted for.
But the other part of me views it as a psychological boost. It can really motivate you to stick to your plan throughout the week knowing you can have those beers and pizza on Saturday night. Also, I think it replenishes your body some because really, when you get down to it, it isn't good to be living in a energy deficit. I think that our bodies will actually fight us subliminally to make sure we are feeding it the energy we need each day.
No problem man, I like to hear whats going on.
I don't know how I feel about a cheat meal...for me it seems as though if I plan a cheat meal it makes me want it more often. however, when I don't have a cheat meal and I end up eating a cheat meal anyways, it usually gets way out of hand and I end up binging...
Post a Comment