Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Low HO

Well if you got to be a HO might as well be to the New Low!

218

Thats 3.5 lbs lost Ocean 11 competitors.


I know this has been a long time in the making for me. I looked back many moons and it was all the way back in 2007, end of October to be exact. Pretty freaking lame.... But I tell you what it feels good to be back and burning hot in uncharted territory. I had to re-lose allot of lbs (15) but whatever that was then and this is now. I plan on being the FAT New Low HO for a long time to come. Thank you to all you FATers who have stuck by me gain or loose. I can not be stopped I will be a FAT success story.

I got back to back blogs too so check out yesterdays if you want to see some sweat covered Ripx man sauce :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

what up, HO!

Ok. I don't really have much to say except congrats on the new low. I'm really glad you're back in...bringing back some fire.

inked said...

Awesome man. There isn't much that feels better than stepping on a scale and seeing a new low. Whats the HO thing about?

lj said...

Congrats on the new low RipX!

Jason said...

Great Job man, keep those new lows coming!!

Marcol said...

Glad to see you got the motivation back. I think youre doing great!