
My diet has been really good this week, very similar to how it was last week. I'm hitting all my workouts like I did last week. Last week I couldn't get a pound. This week my body has given me 2. So I sit here scratching my head wondering what was the difference? I truthfully don't know but I like this week better than last week. I'm gonna KILL my workout tonight (in a good way) :).
Hope you are all having a good week also.
4 comments:
awesome man! I love the new lows!
Good to hear that you are still going strong, I've said it before but you have totally taken over as the lead example right now. Great work all around Rip! We should all be doing what you are
Dude,
Glad to see you persevered through this "plateau". Don't put too much thought in why your body did not seem to respond last week, as i told you before, sometimes your body is playing games with you.
Have a good workout tonight, i just returned from a killer bike ride !
ha, I'm going to try to not get hurt...looking back, I have been extremely fortunate in that I haven't been hurt once since feb when I started this...I have a game plan, I don't feel like typing all up again but it's on the new guy Brandon's comment wall. You should stop by and say hi, I linked it in my blog
Congrats on the new low! that's awesome!
Post a Comment