I am still trying to focus on upping my calories with good foods. It seems when my calories get up a little a funny thing happens, I loose weight. Its so hard for me to conceptualize that you got to eat to loose weight. I stop thinking about it and start settling into about a 1600 calorie day. I think the main difference is you can eat allot more food if its healthy and natural then when your eating crap (volume wise).
I kind of feel like I need to clear the air on my comment on Billy's page earlier this week. I feel like I am taking allot of indirect/direct hits for what I said. The thing that frustrates me the most is it seems like allot of people skipped over allot of what I wrote. I wasn't in anyway saying what Billy has done is anything less than amazing. I just thought I saw weakness from the man that never shows it. It wasn't about the 5lbs it was about the goal he set and what seemed like a bunch of excuses to me at the time (which the FAT coalition has been full of allot lately). I totally agree that Billy is in great shape and a roll model but I thought he wanted more, that he wanted to get those abs or heightened performance. So what I thought was supporting a fellow FAT member turned into people saying I said hes weak and that what he has done is lame. I know there have been those people that like to argue associated with FAT. I have never really wanted to nor have time to be one of those people. I will end this with saying. Billy is awesome, I am a huge fan boy of his..... Billy is one of the main reasons I got involved with this group..... What Billy has done and is doing is amazing... Yes I understand there is a point in getting in shape where the effort isn't worth the time commitment anymore. I have a long way to go so I haven't realized nor reached that point. I will be more careful with my comments in the future.
6 comments:
Alright, you are out of the teens and now a single digit away from being under the psychological mark of 200 lbs. Congrats on the new low.
Dude, your comments are always appreciated and everyday, i look forward to reading what you have to say. Do not start censoring yourself. At least, not on my blog, i give you full artistic freedom and creative license to write anything you feel !
CYA
I agree man, let the comments Rip, Rip. I always appreciate seeing both sides of the argument and your side of the argument was certainly a valid way of looking at it.
Anyway, don't worry about it, I certainly took no offense, the last thing I want is just a bunch of people agreeing with me all the time. I want to see what different people thought, and that's what I got. Frankly, I'm glad you had the balls to say what you thought.
Truth is I just don't like you. Period.
.. You sorry S.O.B.
I agree with dave, I don't want you ever to not be you. Your comments have helped out so much and you are right pretty much all the time. I hope you don't think I was saying anything bad about you in my blog. Billy might have started the coalition, however you keep it going with your comments. I think you know by now that you are a very important part of my personal story and its funny I talk about you with my girlfriend all the time and she has no idea who you are. Haha, keep the honesty and comments coming rip! I truely appreciate them all.
Congratulations on the new low by the way, come join me in one-derland!
Hey Anonymous,
I have yet to post your comment because I think Will is just messing with me (joking, I think). Both Will and I are from Portland area and love the seahawks so how could he really hate me. Thanks for having my back though and if I do find out Will is serious about his comment I will most certainly post your comment and personally hunt him down and lay the smack down on him.
Rip, another new low? you are on fire!
as for the whole comments thing... I think it's better to be honest and candid. I really like the way that the FAT members call each other out when they think something's not quite right. There may be some disagreements but I don't think that's such a bad thing every once in while. So keep on keepin' it real.
Post a Comment