The battle continues.... Well the thanksgiving pounds I gained were not as easily lost as I had hoped they would be. I am finally back down into the 205-206 range after about 10 days. Diet has been really solid and workouts have been 100%. I have only had one rest day (Sunday) since I re focused. I feel good about what I am doing and am really hoping it will pay off and help me reach my goals. I am thinking of adding a second workout on a few of the days, maybe a short round of HIIT or something real early in the morning. I feel like I really need to jump start the fat loss.
I am really enjoying the holiday season this year. My oldest son is 3 and is totally in the spirit of things. He even helped pick out our Christmas tree this year and has had many questions about baby Jesus and Santa Claus. It's pretty wonderful to watch the season through his eyes. Anyway hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. Below is the pic we are using on this years Christmas Card. Since I don't have all my FAT blog buddies addresses etc have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2 comments:
you have a beautiful family. merry xmas!
what a great pic!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment