Well I really didn't hit many of the goals I set out to hit last week. I did work out 2 times (run) but my diet was pretty bad for the most part. Saturday was my official b-day and I am now 36. Its amazing how time flies and how you get older really quick. For you younger readers enjoy your youth cause it doesn't last long, don't take if for granted. Get in the best shape possible now don't wait for tomorrow when your old. I guess I sound like I turned 80 or something but 20s are way different then 30s and now I am closer to 40 than I am 20 (that sucks). Anyway, I know several "young" 50 year olds so gotta keep that in my sights. Stay in shape = stay young....
This week is going to be really tough to manage on a health front. My in-laws are in town for the next month or so and grandparents are coming into town today and staying with us for a week. They are also staying in my workout room so I am going to have to get creative for exercise. Might have to go outside or to a friends to workout.
On a side note my blog just turned 200 posts. That's allot of rambling for someone who doesn't write well ;). Just seemed like some kind of landmark so thought I would mention it. Thanks to those of you who have commented and struggled through reading my half ass attempt at blogging, I do appreciate it.
Its Monday peeps, lets make this as good of a week as possible.
1 comment:
keep posting you will have epic success again if you do
Post a Comment