Monday, September 27, 2010

Off Track On A Good Weekend

In a epic struggle to get at least something right I am going to post to my fatsphere. Last weeks food and my sloth like ways continued to dominate my life. At this point I am not sure what is going to flip the switch and get me headed into the right direction. We did see allot of cool sights this week while we had people in from out of town. Did some salmon fishing and caught a 12 pound silver salmon, rode the OHSU tram, and toured around Hood River OR wine country. My wives grandparents are getting back on the train today to head back to WI so things schedule wise should get back to a little more "normal". I guess at this point I am hoping to flip my schedule on its head and get back to a healthy regimented lifestyle. 2011 is coming really fast and I would like to end 2010 on a good note. Tonight I am planning on either running or doing P90x chest and back, doing either would be a step in the right direction. Happy Monday bloggers.

1 comment:

Twice the Man said...

you can find that switch and flip it, when it gets dark it sometimes just take us a little longer to locate it.