Well I am down 2.5 pounds in my first official week of working out and eating better. Doesn't seem like much but its something.
Did the spartacus workout on Monday night and my legs are freaking killing me. I wasn't able to make it through 3 rotations of the spartacus circuit either, I only did 2. It still clocked in at over 30mins and 400+ calories burned. I ran last night and this morning I am definitely walking a little funny.
Diet has been spot on this week thus far. Been a little hungry and that leads to weight loss in my experience.
This weekend is going to be really tuff. We have our annual Mt Bachelor trip with friends. I already know I will be eating some stuff off my diet so portions are going to be key. That's my plan and I am sticking to it. I am also planning to log some workouts while down there (most likely running).
Until Later....
2 comments:
Great job on the 2.5 lbs. I'm even more impressed that you've been consistent with your workouts.
I really hope your weekend doesn't completely derail you. Hopefully your current momentum will help you keep it together.
2.5 lbs is nothing to sneeze about! Way to go Rip :) How was your weekend?
Post a Comment