Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Screwed

Well the last week and a half or so we have had a nasty cold going though the house.  Guess who caught it? yes, me....  Its cost me several workouts and a 1.5 days off work.  Its amazing how the kids go back to school then the colds and flus start.  Luckily I got my yearly flu shot already (however sometimes I wonder if that's what makes me sick).  So I didn't weigh myself today as I know it wouldn't be a good thing.  Going to try and get in a stationary bike ride tonight just to keep stuff moving.  Time to buck back up and get after it.

4 comments:

David said...

Yeah, flu sucks, give yourself some extra credits for not gaining weight during that period. Get well soon !

Anonymous said...

Duuuude, that sucks!! We've already had a nasty cold sweep through. I hope it's the only one.

Do what you can, but remember to give your body rest. It's nothing you don't already know, of course. ;) If you're pushing yourself when you're sick, you're only going to prolong the sickness. Focus on getting better, eat well, and you'll come out of this just fine.

Hang in there...and I hope you guys get better VERY soon!

Anonymous said...

How's it going, Rip? Haven't seen a post in awhile. (Not that I can talk!)

Dave said...

YO, lets see a post ;)