WI: 238.4
Well I worked pretty hard the majority of this week to get that number up top. My weekend wasn't great diet wise due to being out camping and meal sharing some. During the week though my diet has been very good and I have been hitting my workouts like clockwork. I was a little nervous about my number before stepping on the scale this morning, wondering if I had done enough. Needless to say I was pretty happy with what I saw. Its nothing crazy but I get to mark that little goal off my list which feels pretty darn good (even though it was late) its the small victories that keep me going and motivated. I can tell my body is still in the early stages of workout fatigue. I am pretty much sore all the time and I have had many moments where I was close to puking after pushing it to hard. I have this memory of being able to go balls to the walls but in my current condition my body says are you freaking crazy. I keep telling myself it will get easier as it always does and I will be less sore.
I cant believe next week I turn 38. Time flies really fast as does ones youth, so if your reading this and your young enjoy it and use it to your best potential. Don't squander it being overweight and unhealthy cause it just gets harder. I know I am not a crypt keeper but I am super thankful that I am still able bodied and willing to exercise and be physical. My wife is getting me a set of golf clubs for my bday. I have always wanted to golf (tried a few times) and was horrible at it. Luckily my brother in law is a golf pro and said he would give me lessons and build me some custom clubs. So hopefully with his professional help and practice I will be able to hit that stupid little white ball. Too many years of softball has made my swing (slice) horrible.
Life is good, seize the day!

3 comments:
Congrats on hitting the goal :)
I bought a new set of clubs this year and golfed a few times (I joined our neighborhood league). Always last place because of my softball type swing :P
Thinking about taking some lessons myself...
Congrats Dude,
You are well on your way !
Advice : count calories with MyFitnessPal and don't cheat yourself !
Good luck on the golfing !
CYA
Congrats on hitting the mark!! Keep up the awesome work!
Post a Comment