Thought I would post up an update given a new week is starting. Weekend was good and I stuck to my plan. Had my bad night on Saturday night. Played some Texas Holdem with some friends and came in 3 out of 11. So I got my buy in back which was nice. Kept my alcohol consumption low (3 drinks) which was good given the opportunity to get smashed. Ended up staying at my parents until late last night so missed a workout (only 5 work out days this last week instead of my usual 6). However I am planning on doing a double today to make up for it. Planning a 5k when I first get home then a lifting session after 8 tonight (after the boys go to sleep).
On a professional front my boss the director of our department is leaving the company. This leaves our entire department kind of up in the air, so I am pretty concerned about that right now. Trying to not freak out to bad and see what the winds of change bring.
Weather is looking great here in the NW for the next week or so. Think we are going to try and get some camping in this coming up weekend. I am soooo ready to get out in the woods. Don't worry the meal plan will be set in stone no matter what day of the week it is. I'm still pushing and nothings gonna get in my way.
Haven't weighed in since my cheat meal morning and I was still sitting at 218... hoping to get me a new low this week.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a good weekend on the health and fun fronts. It's always good to at least get your money back, and great work on not drinking more that just 3 during that...you're a better man than myself.
Looks like you are a man on a mission lately, I seriously hope you don't think you are going to win the challenge...1st place already has my named reserved. haha, best of luck this week although it seems you don't need it. Lets see these new lows!
Ok, you're way stronger than I would have been in the cards situation. Awesome job on sticking to three drinks, man!
Restricting your drinking when everyone around you isn't is so hard! Congrats on keeping it down to 3! And for getting your buy-in back!
Thanks for your comment, I'll definatly have to try the salmon in a little soy sauce...I love soy sauce so that sounds awesome! I better see a post from you in the next couple of days though, I have to see how much I have to step it up to stay ahead of you in the challenge...no sneak attacks from ripx!
Post a Comment