Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Post

Today's Weigh In: 214 (new low)

Just yesterday I was complaining about not loosing any weight in the last 10 days. I woke up this morning and my body has finally decided to give me a pound. Hopefully it will continue this loosing trend. I would still like to be loosing about 2 lbs per week. I don't care how little you eat or how much you workout, seems sometimes the body is not willing to give up the fat/lbs. I guess that's why people talk about persistence and staying the course. Stick with your plan people, it will work. Billy wrote a blog a while back talking about how he has tried allot of things to loose weight and if he stuck to it they all worked. Moral to the story "my interpretation" is pick something and stick to it for a good amount of time. If your doing something its better than nothing.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Awesome, love see the new lows! Persistace is definatly key, stick to your guns and things definatly work out...I mean, if you think about it before all started this we were persistant in eating horrible and we all got that extra weight!

I like your goal of sub-200 before your birthday, but I think you can get there before September...you've been on fire lately man. It's funny, I'm a really competitive person, so you doing so well has made me want to do a lot better! Keep up the great work man, good to see it and congradulations on the new low again!

Brian said...

congrats on the new low. I see you're a Virgo eh? I'm the 15th of September.

Anyway, I'm sure you can get to 200 by the 10th. Keep at it, you've been doing awesome.

lj said...

yeah for the new low!!! that's awesome!

maybe those last 10 days were just a fluke. You keep your head down and keep pushing through. You'll make it to below 200 before your birthday!

Ripx180 said...

my birthday is actually the 18th... I don't remember why I choose the 10th but hey that works. I would love to see <200 sooner so we will see what I can do. At 200 it will be time for fat guy with his shirt off pics again ;)

Marcol said...

Youre doing well Rip. Glad to see the new you!

David said...

Dude,

You're back on the losing track ! Way to go.

2 lbs per week is alot, especially when you have to attack those last layers of fat. But, if you are commited and consistent, you can probably achieve it.

I know i like a slightly slower pace so that i don't have to compromise everything.

Hope to hear more from you soon !
CYA !