Saturday, July 19, 2008

What the Hell?!?! Weight Loss on a Weekend??

Today's Weigh in: 211 (new low)

Some of you might remember the Ripx of old crying on Mondays after a weekend. How I couldn't control myself drinking beer and chowing food. Well I don't know where that guy went but he hasn't showed up in months. Last night I had dinner at my parents house which used to be huge weakness. I called them up and asked them if they wanted to grill. They said sure and I said I would bring some steaks. I haven't had a steak in a long time but I was a man on a mission. Looking for a very lean cut and not huge. I found us four lean nice sized top sirloin petite steaks. My mom threw together a grub-n salad and some fresh melon. Shortly before we left to go over there I got in my run. A little over 3 miles @ 5.5 - 6 mph which is pretty good for me. Anyway, truthfully after a steak dinner I didn't expect any weight loss. I knew it was healthy food and I didn't feel guilty about eating it but I didn't expect weight loss. I didn't weight myself yesterday but the day before I hit a new low of 213. Today I see 211 on a Saturday morning ;) you could say I am pumped and got on the scale like 3 times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Makes me really want to go easy on my planned cheat meal tonight. Success makes a man really hungry for more. Hope some of you are experiencing weight loss on a weekend too :)

5 comments:

Jason said...

dude, you just keep kicking ass! Sounds like you had a pretty good meal last night!

I'm doing pretty good so far. I haven't had any alcohol since monday and have been around it every night! I had a good work out last night but I think I'm going to have to step up my game because you are coming for me! I can't let you catch me!

Have a great weekend man, keep those new low's coming!

David said...

Awesome,

You are kicking some serious ass now RipX. Keep the fire burning !

David said...

Awesome,

You are kicking some serious ass now RipX. Keep the fire burning !

Anonymous said...

You are a man on a mission! Awesome job on the new low!!

lj said...

WOW. That's awesome! keep kicking ass!