
Will, if you don't have anything to say besides hate/dislike/ etc don't bother... You got me starting to wonder if I really did piss you off. If so piss off ya wanker! ( ok just joking with that last part). Seriously though I can quit posting comments on your blog if that's what your looking for, no problemo.
David,
I thought I would try your suggestion on the different types of runs to mix things up. I am going to be doing a HIIT day, 5k, and long run. Today was my first long run. Went pretty well, probably the longest run I have ever done in my life. My cardio felt ok but I can feel it in my joints since I am not used to the distance. Put a smile on my face though. I'm definitely not breaking any land speed records but it was a consistent jog.
The stats are via a polar heart monitor chest strap linked to my treadmill. My heart rate did bump into the 160s a few times.
8 comments:
hey man, I'll comment on you blog tomorrow or later tonight, but
1.) put the guns away, that's how people get hurt
2.) I put a new picture up...it's a little shitty considering it came off my phone...
3.) If I don't hear from you, have a great weekend man!
Heck yes, Gage! Welcome to the gun show! Heck, I did.. still do.. the same thing now that you can see the slight hump of my biceps poking through my fat, flab, and saggy skin.
It's awesome!
PS: Hate.
PPS: Do you really think I'm pissed? Nah, I'm just doing my duty for the good of the community - and that's keeping you in line! ;)
"Guns don't hurt people ... people hurt people !"
I may show you my guns in a future blog. I think it's cool to show it off like you did ! WTG !
One word of warning, don`t increase your weekly mileage by more than 10% (5% is even better). This is in order to prevent injuries ! Especially if you feel it in your joints !
I'm guessing that's 5.45 miles right ! Very good, but remember, on your long slow run day, you have to go slow ... truely slow ! Intensity is for the other days.
I have a hill challenge (bike) tomorrow morning, so i'm off to bed !
CYA dude !
good to know Will you had me going there... My wife was even all po'd ;)
That's a pretty serious run there man, good work on the that! I am seriously considering doing my first offical 5k in the beginning of september so I'm going to be kick some ass in the running department as well.
Hope you have a great weekend man!
p.s. My girlfriend thought your comment was pretty funny!
I just forgot to post my weight...
My weight is at 190.5, it's been between 190-193 ever since that new low, so I really haven't paid for all my bad behavior yet, just flucuating a lot.
5 days without a blog?? What's new, Rip?
Post a Comment