importance of diet in a fat loss program. We have all seen the phrases "Abs are built in the kitchen" or "You cant out train a bad diet" thrown around various forums and literature. I don't think this can be stressed enough for those that are struggling with their diets. John M Berardi of PN wrote this article in his forums which really shines a light on the truth of those phrases. So all you FATers hitting the drive thrus or eating the crud food think twice about all the effort you put into your last workout (I know I do when I f-up). Quit spinning your wheels and feed the machine the fuel it needs.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Nutrition is King!
Just a quick blurp today. I know that many people have stressed the
importance of diet in a fat loss program. We have all seen the phrases "Abs are built in the kitchen" or "You cant out train a bad diet" thrown around various forums and literature. I don't think this can be stressed enough for those that are struggling with their diets. John M Berardi of PN wrote this article in his forums which really shines a light on the truth of those phrases. So all you FATers hitting the drive thrus or eating the crud food think twice about all the effort you put into your last workout (I know I do when I f-up). Quit spinning your wheels and feed the machine the fuel it needs.
importance of diet in a fat loss program. We have all seen the phrases "Abs are built in the kitchen" or "You cant out train a bad diet" thrown around various forums and literature. I don't think this can be stressed enough for those that are struggling with their diets. John M Berardi of PN wrote this article in his forums which really shines a light on the truth of those phrases. So all you FATers hitting the drive thrus or eating the crud food think twice about all the effort you put into your last workout (I know I do when I f-up). Quit spinning your wheels and feed the machine the fuel it needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
arrgh ... why do you post a pic of some chick on a Triathlon bike while i'm desperately trying to convince myself that i don't NEED a 3000$ Cervelo tri-bike !
Thanks for the article friend, i'm not surprised by the findings but i't a very good reference !
Hope all is well in RipX-Land !
Is your friend doing the Ironman Canada in Penticton, British Columbia ?
You are on the west coast right ? (Seahawks fan) So, that's much closer to you than me since i'm on the east Coast !
Cheers dude !
Yes, you have to keep proper nutrition in mind if you want to meet your goals. No sense in taking one step back for every step forward. Also as important is when you eat.
My abs are built in the fiery bowels of hell, because, well.. like I said, I hate you.
I really can't stress that enough.
Abs.
Hell.
Hate.
You.
That was a pretty good article, I like a lot of what he writes, so thanks for posting it man.
Tomorrow starts the weekend man, have a solid one!
Post a Comment