I have been saying I was going to post some new pics once I hit the 200 pound mark. So in an attempt to hold myself accountable and follow up on my word I am actually going to do it. Of course you can click on them and make them bigger (note: I am not liable for any
permanent mental scaring or eye damage ;) ). I posted pics quite a while back at the 220 mark so now I am doing 240 vs 220 vs 200. I can see a fair amount of change in the side shots but the front shot I was hoping for more. One thing posting these pictures will make me want to do is see what 180 will look like. These photos confirm that I still have allot of body fat to loose. We are booking a cruise for Oct 09 and I want to be beach/shirtless ready
Side
Front
6 comments:
Wow! I can really see a big difference.
You use to weigh 20% more then now, great job ridding the pounds, finish it up, you can do it
wow Rip, that is awesome. Don't be unhappy about the front pics either, I think there is a HUGE difference.
My eyes ... IT BURNS !
haha, the side shots are impressive indeed !
Takes some balls to post these, i have not found the nerve to do it plus, i don't have any pics at my biggest.
Great progress Rip. You should be proud of yourself. Thanks for the motivation.
I dunno, I see a LOT of difference between 220 and 200. You're looking good- I know, not the muscle-built, ab-ripped guy you want, but still- you're not 240 anymore.
Now, do you want to take the compliment and use it to fuel your next 20 or are you going to languish in it, and despair that you're "still not there?"
Good job man. You're way ahead of me right now!
Post a Comment