Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Havoc

Following a sweet sub 200 weigh in you would think I would have had the eye of the tiger. Well happens I did not and having fun and living life put me back on the north side of Onederland. Granted diet and exercise were never that far from the front of my mind and I did make many conscious decisions. As usual I am hoping that my 2 days of dumb eating will come off as fast as it went on. Not like I was consuming 5000 calories a day or anything so you know what should happen as do I.

The diet has been really good this week and I am killing the workouts with a new heightened sense of intensity. I have a week and a half left in this round of P90x. Then it will be a week off in Idaho skiing on vacation. Upon my return I am planning on heading strait into another round of P90x. Yesterday I ran 5 miles in 52 mines burning 820 calories via my polar watch. Then about a half hour later I did my P90x workout chest and back. I thought the run would maybe tire me out too much but I felt pretty good. Had some chicken breast on the grill and a spinach based salad for dinner.

I am going to try to find a St. Patrick's day run to do this next week (5k or 10k). Maybe I should look for a 10k so I can mark that off my goal list. ;). I have added a few more goals to my sidebar and have a few more I am considering. I feel like the 188 by Vegas may be a little aggressive given my past but why not shoot for the stars?

I will try to keep posting more frequently. Thank you to all of you that left comments it really helps keep me motivated.

3 comments:

Geoff said...

Keep up the workouts, consistency will get you where you want to be. You're doing really well, now just keep going. Don't stall out at 200 like I did. It sucks, believe me.

Rob Tucker said...

So, what WAS the weigh in?

Hang in there Rip. You knew this was a possible pothole, and you knew the risk. So, you blew the tire. Put a new one on, and keep driving. Good decisions, one at a time, right?

David said...

Dude,

Thanks for the awesome comment on my blog Dude. It really hit home !

So how's the Creatine working out for you ? Getting some 'roid rage already ? ahahah

CYA