Monday, June 22, 2009

Fat Flounder

WI:198.2

Well as you can see my weight is sneaking up a bit on me. I have still been exercising about 5 times a week but the diet has definitely slid or I guess continued to slide. As I figured the house hunt and all leading up to it is taking its toll. I spent about 7 hours in the garage yesterday just going through stuff and boxing stuff up. Had a great father's day, spent some time with my boys and some time with my dad.

I know I need to get things turned around diet wise and I also need to start blogging more frequently. We put in another bid on a house and we should know something this week so hopefully this one will come through. I am ready to be back at a somewhat normal schedule again.

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

I encourage you to get back on track sooner, rather than later. Every day that goes by, the tougher it gets. Once you get the house purchased and taken care of, the stress will lighten and things will get easier, but you don't need to wait on that to get your health and body in order.

David said...

Well, not the best of news. But, at least you are not living in denial. Sometimes, life gets in the way.

Maybe you should take 5 minutes before every meal and evaluate you decisions beforehand. Just an advice.

Hang in there Dude !