WI:??? 196.4 (on Saturday morn).
Well as the title says I am struggling a little with staying focused like I said I was going too. I missed two cardio workouts last week and the diet has been not so great. We have been eating out way too much and the house search/sale is taking more of a toll than I expected. Luckily our home inspection went pretty well so now we have shifted gears to trying to find the new place. We are finding that what we want vs our budget is not totally in line. Its doable but it's a stretch. It's looking like we are going to have to find a temporary other place to live while trying to find the right match. That means moving stuff twice and turning our life upside down. Anyway I will quit whining about it as I know we are fortunate to have what we have. My diet has been allot of not eating much early to allow for eating more and crap later. There has been too much beer and sweets filtering in. The number one strike against me is I have been buying lunch and not making it like I usually do. Anyway, I know I need to right this ship before I get too far off course. I also need to continue to make more posts to my blog here, it does help.
7 comments:
Don't lose the momentum that you've been building lately. You've gotta get right back into it and turn it around before you slip back into bad habits even more completely. Make a point to wake up 10 minutes earlier and make lunch (or make it before you go to bed the night before) to make sure that you will have something healthy to eat at work. If you go out to eat, don't think of it as a treat, think of it as any other meal and make your choices based on how you would normally eat. You can do this, you don't want to start gaining again and get back over 200, trust me!
I buy lunch every day, but working in the city I have a lot of options. 90% of the time I'm able to find something that fits in line with my diet. My problem lately has been snacking at night...
Get control of it while you can. It is just like anything that we let go - the longer it goes uncontrolled, the harder it gets to ever get control again.
Best of luck in finding a new place, dude.
I don't see you throwing the towel anytime soon. Setbacks are bound to happen. Find the strengh to rebound, and now would be a great time to do it.
Where do you stand weight wise after the weekend ?
I understand the struggles involved with moving and the stress of house sales. Find some time daily to focus on you objectives.
I really want you to succeed and i'm offering all the help i can dude ... just name it !
CYA
Glad to see you on this before its too late, take control and you'll be fine.
I'm sorry things are so hetic right now for you. I hate moving, it is an awful experiance everytime! I almost threw my back out this weekend helping my brother move. I hope you get everything back on track soon, but I know you will.
Post a Comment