WI: 197.6
Last night I did my usual 4 mile run and kept my diet pretty clean (including packing my lunch). I did eat to many carbs (rice two times yesterday and a hazelnut latte). I need to get back to cycling my carbs like did a month ago. It seemed to work well and I didn't feel all that deprived. I have realized that its pretty easy for me to maintain a weight but really hard to loose it and somewhat easy to gain (fat). If I maintain a reasonable exercise regiment and semi good eating my body just seems to lock into what ever area I am currently at. I have not reached my goals yet so its not time to give up. I want to loose another 15-20lbs and in the scheme of things that doesn't sound like much. I have started to notice a trend for me. I loose 7-10 pounds then sit stagnate for like 2 months before loosing more weight. I just want to finish the cut and get to where I want to be weight wise so I can maintain.
Tonight we are lined up to look at a few houses after work. So its going to be hard to fit in a workout (truthfully I don't think its gonna happen). Looks like salad for lunch and something smaller for dinner to offset the missed workout. Thanks for all your support and comments lately, it does help.
Well I kind of feel like I am just rambling on about not much so I will cut this short.
2 comments:
I did the same thing in a way. I would push hard and lose 5 lbs or so, and then maintain it for a few weeks. Those maintenance weeks gave me the energy for another big push to lose 5 or so lbs. (and so on).
Good luck.
A 4 mile run is nothing to sneeze at. Speaking of the periodic plateaus - I think we all do that to a degree. We just gotta make the best of the times when we are losing. Keep it up - you are doing great.
Post a Comment