WI:197.4Well as you can see not much has changed weight wise. To me that's a good thing and a bad thing. I am happy to be holding sub 200 but I am no where near where I want to be yet. The house hunt has really heated up and if all the stars align we should be in a new place the weekend of July 10th. We have a buyer for our place and a accepted offer on our new place. There is just a ton of calendar juggling that has to happen in the next few weeks. I am trying to continue to workout 4-5 times a week and do my best with my diet given the circumstances at hand....
Publicly (and for accountability) I am going to give a promise to myself.... I still have my goal of hitting the 180s range by my 35th birthday (mid September) and I intend to hit it. I know this means I need to get busy now and not later.
To all my blog buddies keep inspiring me by getting it done.
5 comments:
Congrats on all the house stuff... try not to stress out too much and just get done what you can. You'll be back soon enough!
Man, it is so hard to keep on track when so much is going on in your life. It is important to remember priorities though. A house is important, but not near as important as your health. Just keep focused, do what you can while you can, and get fully back on track as soon as possible.
Better steady than up, but you need to go down (that's what she said). Do what you can to stay on top of it until life gives you the time you need.
Great job staying under 200 despite the chaos!
Stay Focused Dude !
The 180's by you 35th b'day is great. Can i join in the pledge ? Cause that's also where i want to be by then !
Let me make this promise publicly : "I want to be in the 180's by Gage's 35th birthday." ! See you there !
Post a Comment