Starting Weight: 240
Todays Weigh in : 228
5 day Average : 228.5
Weight Lost this week: .5 up
Total Weight lost : 12
As suspected no weight loss this week. I guess I only gained a .5lbs so thats not the end of the world. Thanks for all your thoughts yesterday. Seems like allot of FAT had a not so great weekend last week. I have a short week at work this week. We leave tomorrow night to spend 4 nights up camping. I am so looking forward to getting out in the great outdoors and away from city life for a little while.
2 comments:
I'm jealous. :( I wanna camp!! Mainly, I just don't want to work.
Anyway, don't sweat not losing weight...just focus on the goal and keep heading toward it. ;)
It's time for us all to step it up a bit - I'm as guilty as anyone here. Let's make a strong July finish.
Post a Comment