Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 8 - Chunky Butt Award Goes To


Starting Weight: 240
Todays Weigh in : 228
5 day Average : 229
Weight Lost this week: 0
Total Weight lost : 12

ME...

I know my numbers have been less then shiny the last few weeks (2 full weeks of nothing). I am totally unhappy with my progress and know what is to blame. This next week I am going to put up some new lows. However I would still like to call on my F.A.T brothers and sisters to unleash hell if I pull off another lame week and blog about how I could have done better following the weekend. I am early on in my quest for health and fitness so I should be strong and dropping the pounds pretty regularly. It's time for the Rip man to get down to business. The FAT coalition has been leading by example in a major way this week, now its my turn to follow.

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Eh, why wait to rip into you ;)

Seriously though - you know what you need to do. Come on here EVERY SINGLE DAY and tell us what you did - even if it's NOTHING. No reason to wait to judge yourself until next week.

You know what to do.

Be like Nike, and just DO it.

billy said...

You think I got to where I am by posting 0 weeks?

You know I didn't.

Now suck it up and get it together man!

Ripx180 said...

your 100% right. I am not going to succeed if I keep posting zeros. I'm on track and I will loose some weight this week!

Jay said...

Good time for motivation. Let's work together and kick some butt in August!

Ripx180 said...

Sounds good Jay, let show these people what where made of (less fat by the end of August!)