Today's Weigh In: 201.8
I know I don't have to write it but "Yeah I am not happy about not being in Onederland". So last week I ran 5 times on top of my P90x workouts. All runs were 3miles + near a 10 min mile. This week so far I have done every p90x workout and am planning on running tonight and Saturday. Diet has been pretty solid minus a bagel I had yesterday. I guess what's really wrong with a bagel..?. The fact it wasn't planned I suppose, I was just hungry. So this weekend we are heading to Seattle to hang with some friends. I am planning my off day ( for p90x) on Saturday. Portion control and calorie control are going to be key for me this weekend. It's way to easy to get caught up in other peoples diets and drinks of course. But life is life and I am not about to stop living.
A little bit of progress has been made even though it doesn't show on the scale. If you remember back in mid to late December I had gotten a new scale. Yup, the one that reads body fat etc. You probably also remember I was pretty pissed to see I was 30.3% bf at 205lbs. Well I took my bf% the other day and it now shows 27.4. My visceral fat reading went from a 11 to a 10 also. So I think these are all good things and do kind of help show me that I am making some progress even though my weight isn't showing it so much. I also bought one of those manual fat calipers to test (since they are cheap). Well it came out very similar to what the scale said (27-28 range).
On a side note I ordered some new whey protein and some creatine which I am going to give a try. I know the creatine will probably up my weight a little do to water retention in my muscles but that's ok cause its a given.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
1 comment:
Hang in there, with all your crazy running and P90x'ing, it's gonna come off. Just Hang in there !
Also, that means you lost roughly 3-4% body fat in what 2-3 months ... that is awesome dude.
Let us know how the creatine thing is working out for you. Cause, i'm afraid you're going to turn into beefake (ahaha)
CYA
Dude
Post a Comment